Goodbye.. and Hello.. :)

2009
1) What accomplishments from 2009 are you most proud of?
Surviving Job Hunts. Surviving the Job. Acquiring Certificates.
2) What successes have you overlooked – that you might want to acknowledge yourself for now?
Slowly I'm opening up to people. Speaking for myself. Having Confidence.
3) What did you learn about yourself last year?
I've learned that I can do anything as long as I believe in myself.
4) In what way(s) have you grown? Who have you ‘become’ in the evolution of “you”?
I've become more open about the world.
5) What are you choosing to let go of this year so you can begin fresh in the New Year?
I find it hard to let go of things, but I will let go of these tangled strings. The best way to find the right answer is by the process of Ellimination. :D
6) What were the high points of the past year?
Migrating to US. Falling in Love. Whacky Adventures.
7) What inspiration will you carry forward in 2010?
Love has always been my inspiration. I will always be in Love.
8 ) How would you complete the following sentence: “This was the year of ___”
This was the year of Opportunities. Opportunities for Love and Success.

2010
1) What are you most looking forward to in 2010?
Studying! I really can't wait.
2) What do you want more of in 2010?
More Fun, More Challenges, More Opportunities, More Love, More Maturity, More Games! :D
3) What do you want less of?
Less Loneliness, Less Selfishness, Less Childishness
4) What new learning goals do you have for yourself for the year ahead?
I would like to get to know more about this screen. What makes it work. :D I want to speak Japanese fluently as well!
5) What other goals are important to you right now?
I would like to go back to the Philippines for a few days. I would like to lose a few pounds.
6) How will you actualize these goals?
I will save money! I will have to take care of myself more.
7) What plans/supports will you put in place to make them happen and keep you “on your game”?
I wish my inspirations just won't dare leave me.
8 ) How will you have fun this year?
Work Hard, Play Hard. :) Video Games + Movies + Travel = Fun
9) What will ‘balance’ look like to you this year? And how will you honour that?
Balance is giving enough time for everything. :)
10) What relationships will you invest more of yourself in this year?
I would love to have real friends.
11) In what way would you like to see yourself grow?
I would love to broaden my horizon by studying. I know new doors will open as soon as I get it done.
12) How would you complete the following sentence: “2010 will be the year of ___”
2010 will be the year of Success, A year where my dreams will come true! I will be Happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me [Facebook]

Talk to Me

Blog Archive