What is Wrong with Me? #>%@)%$


I don't know if there's something wrong with me.

I recently deleted most of the people on my Facebook account so I could have less distractions for the new year ahead. It made me sad because I'm a kind of person who likes concerning myself with things that doesn't usually concern me. I always want to know what's going on with other people. I know they don't need me, but do I need them?

I feel so lonely. Nobody gives much or enough attention to me. I want to do things but there's no one supporting me.. Maybe there really is something wrong with me. I hate how spend my whole day working, without co-workers or friends. I miss a friend's company. A place where I could be comfortable with.

Sigh..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me [Facebook]

Talk to Me

Blog Archive