'09 Best Year of my Life [so far]

This year is the best year of my life. A year of countless opportunities, great people, unconditional love, broken promises, limitless hope, wet pillows, and dead ends...

The US migration. I thought things would be easier. I thought things would go as planned. But it seems things are more uncontrollable here than anywhere I've ever been. But even though, it is still the land of opportunities. There's a lot of things I could do here that I would just dream about doing back in Manila..

There's a lot of times that I just want to give up. Lots of times that I feel so alone. Like there's nobody out here who can help me. I am not used to feeling like this, specially in a foreign land. I am so afraid.. There are times where I cant stand up anymore.. But still the person you thought who could help you, would not extend his hand. It made me stronger, but it also made me selfish.

"Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around." - Vanilla Sky. What if I decided on the last minute before I boarded that plane, to just walk out and abandon going to the US? What could I be doing right now? Right this moment. What could you be doing? There's a zillion possibilities, but that won't matter anymore. Because right this minute is all that matters. Whether you choose to continue reading this or go back to what you were doing, It's your choice, And this choice will affect everything around you.

Love is the fuel of my body and soul. It gives me hope. The extra push that I need. This year, I felt love like no other. I am very thankful. I am still here because of you guys. I realized that a few real friends is more important than a lot of fake ones. I don't have to impress everyone. All I need is the ones that really matter.

Time is the best gift you could ever give to the one you love. I hope I have given all the time I could possibly give this year. It will show how much you mean to me.

I am gonna work hard and play hard next year. I will be a better person. For myself and for the ones I love. I will overcome this sadness. I will be happy. I WILL BE HAPPY!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me [Facebook]

Talk to Me

Blog Archive