How much is your Time?

I hate asking favors.. I don't want to be a burden..
But I am such a burden..

Everything's changing..
It's hard to change.. Specially when I don't want to..
Do I have to change myself to be happy..?

I think I know why I'm feeling like this..

[No one knows me anymore.]

No one is making effort to get to know me.. the real me..
No one even asks how I'm doing..
I feel so alone.. Unimportant.. Un-needed...

I think I know what I need.. A bestfriend..
Someone who would tell me everything's gonna be okay..
Someone who can tell me how strong I am, and show me my strengths..
Someone who will give some of his time for me..

Everybody seems so busy these days..

I think I know now.. Why I am writing this blog..

I made this blog so I could say everything I want to say.. What I really want to say..
What I really feel... A place to be myself...

I will be happy..




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me [Facebook]

Talk to Me

Blog Archive