Quittig Rice


I came from a country where rice should always be present in a meal. From breakfast to dinner, there're different kinds of rice. Rice is a major factor of this weight loss plan because when I start eating rice, I won't stop until there's any rice left inside the rice cooker. Quitting rice would really be a real challenge.

Yesterday, I started not to eat rice. I ate the fish mom cooked yesterday. It was totally hard eating it without rice, but I made a pact and I'm gonna keep it. Last night, I tried not to eat before 6 but I felt really hungry so I ate 2 pieces from the broiled chicken I was saving for today. I know I shouldn't really eat after 6 but I had to do it. This diet is not meant to starve myself, it's for me to control my food intake and be happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me [Facebook]

Talk to Me

Blog Archive