Weight Blog

A week ago, I checked on my weight and I was surprised to see that I've already reached the heaviest weight I ever had in my entire life. A fucking 291lbs.! I was initially shocked. I couldn't believe it. I mean, I don't feel like I'm getting bigger, but this freak digital weight scale tells me otherwise.

I felt devastated. I'm starting to get depressed again. How could let this happen? I looked back, and figured out that between those ice creams, pizzas, burgers, and huge amounts of Korean food, this happened. How could I do this to myself? I mean how could not take care of myself. And now, my self-confidence just went down the drain.

And so, I decided to try different methods that I've tried before. Some of them worked like wonders, and some of them just didn't work out as I've heard they would. But still, I want to try. I don't want to be this big. I've always wanted to stay chubby, but not like this. On Gabriel Iglesias' levels of chubbiness, I'd be: "Damn!"

Ok, so absolutely no rice, no eating after 6, less fat, less sodium, less sugar, less carbs. And of course, no diet is ever effective without exercise, so for now, walking - half to one hour walk sounds nice. I'll go and sign up for gym after I move to Bay Area. I've always wanted to swim. Like swim everyday for an hour - Oh god, that's the best workout. I'm thinking about staying late more, because I lost a lot of weight when I was doing English lessons. I was like, go to work 4 in the morning, walk home, I ate a lot, but I go to sleep like 1, 2am tops.

And so, I would be taking notes of my progress, and be writing it here. Any weight losing advice would be so much appreciated, noted that you know that I don't want to lose too much weight. Just wanna be the Choi 7 years ago. Chubby and cute at 210lbs. Wish me luck! ;)


1 comments:

Oren Ishii said...

Stop Smoking if you are..

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me [Facebook]

Talk to Me

Blog Archive